About T&P Cell:--
About Placement Cell:
The Training and Placement cell at CITM looks after the interest of the students and recruiting organizations by acting as a channel of communication between them. The Placement Cell exposes the students to industrial environments and assists the students in realizing short term career goals. The Placement Cell updates the students with information regarding developmental activities in the various industrial sectors.
The current year has witnessed excellent placement scenario. The Placement Cell successfully coordinated the open-campus drive at CITM in which other neighboring Colleges also participated.
The placement cell is working with the coordinated efforts of Cell members, faculty coordinators and student coordinators.
These are some of the areas on which the placement cell at CITM works:
1. Improving the employability skills.
2. Network with industry.
3. Dedicated team of result oriented members.
4. Development of soft skills and communication skills.
5. Strong Alumni association.
6. Arrangement of summer internships.
7. Arrangement of Industrial visits.
8. Seminars from industry experts.
9. Institute – Industry interaction.
10. Personality Development
Institute- Industry Interface :
1. Panta Software Ltd. is a leading software development
and export company in Bihar which helps the students to gain
practical knowledge and get aware of latest Industry trends. It has
received the best performance award in the field of software and software
services from the Govt. of India and the State Govt. of Bihar.
1. Training & Placement Officer.
2. Faculty Representatives from each department.
3. Student members from each department.
4. Experts from Industry.
The college is a favorite destination for campus placement of top companies. The college has conducted campus placement of students. The Department of Training and Placement is one of the most important department of college. To name a few recruiting companies for placement for our students are :
A3logics, IBM, Ericsson, Wipro, CSL, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Olico Services, Patni Computers, Agilis Informational Technology International, Girnarsoft Automobiles Pvt .Ltd, Meta cube pvt. Ltd, M S Technology, Ocean Ship Maritime Services(P).LTD.
Functions of the Cell :
1. Placement : The department contacts industries and invites
them for conducting on campus or off campus selection of students.
The department also improves the students after getting the feedback from the company representatives.
2. Training : The cell conducts training programs in the respective areas of students and soft skills. Department conducts aptitude test, GD & PI for the students.
Covered Areas are :
1. Personality Development.
2. Communication Skills.
3. C V preparation.
4. Group Discussion.
5. Interview Management.
6. Aptitude Tests.
7. English Language.
3. Career Guidance : The cell provides career guidance for job
opportunities in different areas like Indian Armed Forces, Service
sector and Manufacturing sector for technical and managerial positions.
The basic aim is to make the students aware about the latest
trends and opportunities in different areas of business.